The Vagina Monologues

No shows found, please check back later!

The Vagina Monologues

On February 23, 2019 at The Orange Peel we will present our 7th year of The Vagina Monologues! We are so proud that over the past 6 years we have raised over $25,000 that has gone directly to two local women’s shelters.

The purpose of The Vagina Monologues is to raise funds and awareness to combat sexual and domestic violence against women. Those who participate in the monologues are all volunteers ensuring that 100% of our proceeds will be donated. This year we are happy to again be able to give 90% of the proceeds directly to Helpmate of Asheville, with the remaining 10% going back in to the V-Day organization.

The Vagina Monologues is a part of the V-Day movement. V-Day is a global movement of grassroots activists dedicated to generating broader attention and funds to stop violence against women and girls, including rape, battery, incest, female genital mutilation (FGM) and sex slavery. For more information, please visit

Thank you for supporting The Vagina Monologues, Helpmate, Inc., and our commitment to end domestic violence and sexual assault!